Cost is $105.00 per child for members ($110 for non-members), unless otherwise noted. Two-day camps are from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted. To register for summer day camps, click here. Please refer to the parent packet below for detailed information and FAQ.
Please download this informational packet
to answer important questions about day camps.
Photography at the Zoo
– Enjoy taking pictures? What better place than Omaha’s Zoo & Aquarium! You provide the digital camera and we will provide you with the help of a professional nature photographer. Please bring a digital camera each day. This day camp is only offered for children ages 8-12.
Ages 8-12 June 1-2 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
8-12 June 6-7 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
– Grab your passport and get ready to explore! Travel to different countries around the Zoo discovering amazing animals and cultures.
Ages 5-7 June 16-17 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
– Grab your passport and get ready to explore! Travel to different countries around the Zoo discovering amazing animals and cultures. Includes an overnight on Friday in the Wild Kingdom Pavilion building. Pizza dinner and continental breakfast provided during the sleepover. One parent is included in the cost and is required to attend overnight. Cost per child: $140 ($145 non-members). This day camp is only offered for children ages 8-12
Ages 8-12 June 16-17 Thu. 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Fri. 9 a.m.-Sat. 9 a.m.
– Join the team at Zoo Scene Investigation to unravel animal mysteries! Collect and analyze evidence, interview witnesses, conduct experiments and use your skills to crack the case.
Ages 5-7 June 28-29 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Ages 8-12 June 30-July 1 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Animal Training & Enrichment
– Sea lions and gorillas are just a few of the animals at Omaha’s Zoo & Aquarium that participate in special training. Discover why these “classes” are so important for our residents and keepers. You’ll even learn a few tips on how to train and create enrichment for the animals!
Ages 5-7 June 30-July 1 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Ages 8-12 June 28-29 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.